2023 NOVA Nominations
Fire & Ice
The Apartment Association of Central Oklahoma (AACO) NOVA Awards were created to recognize outstanding members for their professionalism, hard work and contributions to the apartment industry. Award winners represent the best of the best in the Central Oklahoma multifamily industry. We hope this is an experience that you and your nominees will treasure for a lifetime.
All nomination forms will be automatically emailed to you after you register the nominee. Please notify the AACO office if you do not get the nomination form within 24 hours. Please include your email when registering and the email of the nominee.
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS NOMINATIONS
(Nominations are $35 each)
Multi-Site Property Supervisor
Multi-Site Service Manager
Manager – Up to 199 units, 200-250 units, 251 to 400 units, 401 units and up
Assistant Manager – Up to 250 units, 251 to 400 units, 401 units and up
Leasing Professional – Up to 250 units, 251 to 400 units, 401 units and up
Rookie Leasing Professional
Behind the Scenes Professional
Lead Service Manager – Up to 250 units, 251 to 400 units, 401 units and up
Assistant Service Technician
Rookie Service Technician
COMMUNITY AWARDS NOMINATIONS
(Nominations are $60 each)
Community (over 20 years old)
Community (10 to 20 years old)
Community (6 to 9 years old)
Community (up to 5 years old)
New Construction Community
Renovation / Remodel
TEAM AWARD NOMINATIONS
(Nominations are $60 each)
SUPPLIER & VOLUNTEER AWARDS NOMINATIONS
Supplier (Company) Team
Lifetime Achievement Award
If you know of individuals, teams or communities that deserve recognition you can submit a nomination for them in one or more of the category options. Nominations must be submitted by August 11, 2023. The AACO office will notify those nominated of their nominations by phone, email or in-person. Nominees will be informed of the judging process as well as any additional information they will be required to provide. Individuals and teams will participate in a Zoom interview that will be judged by impartial affiliate members in other markets. These interviews will take place in the AACO office in September. Communities will be judged by on-site visits. Winners will be announced at the NOVA Awards on December 2, 2023.
Nominations do not come with tickets to the event. Please purchase those here 2023 NOVA Tickets
* Nominee must be a member of the AACO in good standing
* Nominee must have been in their respective position for at least six (6) months at the time of nomination, except for the Rookie of the Year award.
* Nominees for the Rookie of the Year award recognizes outstanding individuals who are new to the apartment industry. Nominees will not have worked in the apartment industry prior to Jan 1, 2023.
* To be considered for the New Construction Community award category, your apartment community must have been completed in the last 12-18 months.
* To be considered for the Renovation Community award category, your renovation project must have been completed in the last 12-18 months.
* AACO must receive all nomination forms and any letters of recommendation on or before July 31, 2023.
* One nomination form must be completed for each individual, each team, or each community being nominated.
* Nomination forms must be filled out completely and any letters of recommendation included, or they will not be judged.
* All nominations will be judged by an unbiased panel of industry judges.
* In-person/Zoom interviews and onsite inspections will take place during September. Interview times and inspection dates will be scheduled with nominees.
* Volunteer of the Year and Lifetime Achievement awards are judged by the current AACO Board of Directors.
For More Information:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
United States 405.606.2226