A Winter Wonderland
The Apartment Association of Central Oklahoma (AACO) NOVA Awards were created to recognize outstanding members for their professionalism, hard work and contributions to the apartment industy. Award winners represent the best of the best in the central Oklahoma multifamily industry. We hope this is an experience that you and your nominees will treasure for a lifetime.
All nomination forms will be automatically be emailed to you after you register the nominee. Please notify the office if you do not get the nomination form with in 24 hours. Please include your email when registering and NOT the email of the nominee.
For More Information:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
United States 405.606.2226
How It Works
If you know of individuals, teams or communities that deserve recognition you can submit a nominatio for them in one of the category options. Nominations must be submitted by August 31, 2019. The AACO will notify those nominated of their nominations by phone, email or in-person. Nominees will be informed of the judging process as well as any additional information they will be required to provide. Individuals and teams will participate in a recorded interview that will be judged by impartial afffiliate members in other markets. Communities will be judged by on-site visits. Winners will be announced at the NOVA Awards on December 7, 2019.
Nominations do not come with tickets to the event. Please purchase those here https://www.aacoonline.org/admin/events/event-edit?id=6664
* Nominee must be a member of the AACO in good standing
* Nominee must have been in their respective position for at least six (6) monthsat the time of nomination, except for the Rookie of the Year awarads.
*Nominees for the Rookie of the Year awards recognize outstanding individuals who are new to the apartment industry. Nominees will not have worked in the apartment industry prior the August 2018.
*To be considered for the Affordable Community award category, your apartment community must be classified as an affordable apartment community.
*AACO must receive all nomination forms and materials on or before August 31, 2019.
*One nomination form must be completed for each individual, each team, or each community being nominated.
* Nomination forms must be filled out completly or they will not be judged.
* All nominations will be judged by an unbiased panel of industry judges.
* In-person interviews and onsite inspections will take place during September. Interview times and inspection dates will be scheduled with nominees.
* Volunteer of the Year and Hall of Fame awards are judged but the current AACO Board of Directors.