CAMT certification demonstrates to employers that you possess the technical skills to successfully and accurately solve the maintenance issues that come up in apartment communities.
- Processing work orders correctly in a timely fashion, and to residents' satisfaction
- Electrical services and repairs
- HVAC services and repairs
- Painting services
- Construction services and repairs
- Mechanical services and repairs
- Appliance services and repairs
- Lock and key services and repairs
- Customer service and performing maintenance tasks according to company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage while safely performing maintenance activities
- Fair housing regulation compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Reporting and documentation of maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- AND MORE!
- Minimum of 12 months of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience. (This can be obtained while taking the course, you will receive a provisional certificate until this requirement is met.)
- Successful completion of all CAMT coursework (totaling 80 hours)
- Meet all examination standards within six (6) months of declaring candidacy
For More Information:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
United States 405.606.2226
Earning your CAMT credential gives you special membership in the Apartment Institute for Maintenance Excellence (AIME)
As a member of AIME, you will be acknowledged as a leader in the field of Apartment Maintenance and can prove that you are tuned into the most up to date information on industry regulations and other changing standards. You will also have the opportunity to take advantage of maintenance training designed specifically for CAMT credential holders.
Would you like to meet with and talk to the attendee's of CAM-T? Sign up to be a Lunch Sponsor.https://www.aacoonline.org/events/2021-sponsorships