You'll learn about:
- Occupancy rates
- Comprehensive marketing plans
- Sales team management and product readiness
- Equitable treatment of current and potential residents
- Resident retention and the maintenance of a positve company image
- Consistent and ongoing resident communication
- Positive resident service and issue resolution
- Enforcement of company polilcy in compliance with laws and regulations
- Recruitment, hiring, orientation and training of high caliber employees
- Systematic employee evaluations
- Monitoring of property performance to achieve the owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
- And MUCH MORE
Class will be held September 21-24th and September 27-30th from 8:30am to 5pm.
A valued supplier partner has a deep understanding of the apartment industry. This course helps you gain that insight so you can better position your products and services to meet industry needs. This course is ideal for new salespeople and helps industry veterans gain further knowledge of apartment community operations.
Contact the AACO office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
For More Information:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116
United States 405.606.2226
Katie Rigsby, CAPS
A multi-family maven with over 20 years of multifamily experience, Katie Rigsby began her career as a leasing professional working her way through the ranks to become Senior Executive, fully responsible for a portfolio consisting of 3,000 units, hotels, shopping centers and nearly 200 employees and a multi-million dollar budget.
Today, as the President of Katie Rigsby Inspires, LLC, Katie shares her experience and expertise as an industry consultant and keynote speaker. She contributes to the industry by writing for magazines such as Rent & Retain, by volunteering with her local apartment association and as a faculty member of the NAA Education Institute. An NALP, CAM and CAPS credential holder, Katie couples her industry education with years of experience to deliver an engaging, informative and inspirational learning experience with a side of humor.