National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) includes:
- Keys to Success in Leasing
- Telephone Presentations
- Leasing and the Internet
- The Leasing Interview
- Leasing Demonstration & Resolving Objections
- Rental Policies and Procedures
- Legal Aspects
- The Market Survey Presentation
NALP Candidates must have:
- have worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (this can be obtained while taking the course);
- successfully completed the eight courses listed above , which includes the Market Survey presentation; and
- meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for NALP.
Download the NALP Flyer.
To download the flyer and save it to your computer, right-click the image and select "Save Target As". For MAC users, control-click and select "Save Link As".
About the NALP Exam
Learn more about the NALP exam.
The NALP exam is 100 questions timed for one hour and thirty minutes.
For more information, contact your AACO at 405-606-AACO (2226) today.
Location sponsored by: