Our property management teams work in a fun, fast-paced work environment and have tremendous room for professional growth. Full time position with benefit package including health insurance, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, 401 K and paid time off.
At the Reserve at Quail North, we strive to provide our residents with a superior home environment. With some of the finest town homes and apartments for rent in Oklahoma City, you'll find something for everyone. The Reserve at Quail North features sleek design and comfortable atmosphere with stunning amenities. Amenities include a sparkling resort-style swimming pool with cabanas, an entertainment clubhouse, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The community is seeking a full-time maintenance service technician to help with the day-to-day maintenance. The person we are looking for will focus on a range of maintenance needs including readying apartments for leasing, work orders, small renovation projects, and emergency maintenance. This will be a full time 40- hour per week commitment. Must be able to lift to 45 lbs regularly, perform corrective, preventative, and emergency maintenance. Must be able to complete work in occupied units and common areas. Conduct apartment turnover and renovation work to ready apartments for our residents.
Maintenance Skills/Common tasks;
- Intermediate plumbing duties such as snaking and clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, p-traps, toilets, sinks, faucets, installing dishwashers, trouble-shooting leaks, changing water heater elements, etc.
- Intermediate electrical (when no license required) such as replacing fixtures and outlets, running wire mold, installing small wall heaters and range hood vents etc.
- Replace window screens, garbage disposals, blinds, kitchen and bath fixtures, hardware, and repair and troubleshoot appliances, install and repair cabinets, adjust doors etc.
- Painting of interior and exterior, cabinets, walls, fences, etc.
- Perform light carpentry and drywall repairs, cabinet installs, installing kitchen/ bath fans and medicine cabinets, etc.
- Assist with custodial work in common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
- Assist with landscape maintenance, and trash hauling as time permits.
Education/Training • High school diploma or equivalent
Experience/Skills • A minimum of 2 years’ experience in property maintenance, construction or related
Ability to work independently
Must be available to work weekends and on-call services
Valid driver’s license in the state of residence